Monday, December 27, 2010

MALAYSIA HEBAT!

 
   mereka pergi!cool..

Assalamualaikum..
Last night i watched football match between malaysia vs indonesia..
It was totally superb coz harimau malaya's team had shown a big improvement towards their skills and strategy..
Then,it is..3 - 0 beb!!!Trust me..(^_^) garuda is LOSER 
Btw indonesia is not so worst only for their stupid keeper botak who really annoying!
I ♥ Muslim..(^_*)
Some of my friends so cool coz they went to the stadium to support our team!
Urmm,talking about sport reminds me on VOLLEYBALL lovelovelove
I really missed the time i played it for our match during suzon n mssd..
After 7years played it for my school,i be the captain..so sweet
I dunno but i hav feeling to continue play it when i'm in U..
Wish me luck k??
Nothin to say..
FULLSTOP.tata




No comments:

Post a Comment