Friday, August 26, 2011

yeah i know who i am

do not talking at my back!


















but who cares hahhh???!!!
they have their own right to speak out aloud.
okee but thanks for the misused of the right given to you kakak2 and abang2 sekaliannnnn..


oke oke..Wuttaheck you talking about this early in the morning??
yeahh bacause my mind being so so seraabut when looking at my own traffic..
kyaa~ ~ O.O why he read this??ggrrr!!
i need to make it private for awhile.[ selingan sebentar bersama kit..oii kau puasaa takkk?? ]
and to others,i know i am malaysian with so so BROKEN english mehh...
so what?if my post full with grammar error or typo error...


ARE YOU MY ENGLISH TEACHER???!!
CAN YOU GIVE ME BAND 6 FOR MY MUET????!!


yeahh,it's oke if you want to help me in my learning and practising process...
but IT IS NOT!

okee that's all...-_____________________-

No comments:

Post a Comment