Saturday, September 1, 2012

Another chapter,SEPTEMBER

People always feels sorry after they have done something they not suppose to do. Yes, it's because they didn't THINK FIRST before they do that. Yaaa I also feels the same right now. Yesterday was so bad. How could I ended my August like this? I need to do something!

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

And now here comes September, another chapter of my life will be proceeded at UiTM Shah Alam. Well I bet my new life wouldn't be so easy. This is because I gonna have more freedom which not so good to person like me, "langkah panjang" . Haa do you understand? This thing will cause me to use lots of money which very not good with financial status of my family. Oh yaa maybe I have PTPTN but still need more money lah. In addition in my 2nd semester I need to find rent house because I cannot stay inside the college anymore. It's Shah Alam area bro where to find cheap rent house?? Tell me tell me. Talking about PTPTN, well as everybody knows that this is a LOAN. However there are good news. We can change it to a SCHOLARSHIP IF ONLY WE CAN GET DEAN LIST. And I am very determine to try my best for that. Well I've been in pointer system for almost six years. My bad I never got more that 3.5. Seriously it's embarrassing. =______________=

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Seriously the feelings to get into Uni life is not the same like when I want to get into Matric life. My heart beating so fast right now. Wondering who will be my new roomates. Well I really hope that I'll get the better one than who I had in matric. Someone who maybe can be my new bestfriend forever instead of just have the title " I have same room with you" but you not living there like what I've been through last year. Urrgghhh..!! BUT I have kakyong or Farah Amalina who is same course with me. She is Syaza's friend who also same floor with me at Blok F KMJ. Alhamdulillah I'm not that loner. Hehehe.. Also my ex-pracmate, Azrai. Ex-schoolmate,Shahop. Both are same faculty with me. There are many more but different faculties.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

I think enough for now. Oh yaa refer back at the top I've said that I need to do something. YES! In the morning later when I leave my house, I will also leave him here. I dont want to bring him along in my heart to a new place especially my study place. I don't think now is the right time for me to think about love. First semester of studies is very important for us to score as high as we can. So this is the time for me to be more serious. It's all about the FUTURE. InsyaAllah. 

Till then,Assalamualaikum. ByeBye. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment